Forum

Old 07-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Default Official Site Launch

I'm happy to announce that Clueless Crosswords has now officially launched! You may notice that the site is now in the standard Puzzle Baron template, along with all the bells and whistles that entails. Monthly and all-time competitions are now set up and ready to go, and we've upgraded the gameplay board based on feedback during our beta testing (a new "letters used" function, disallowing the same letter to be used multiple times, etc.)

Any feedback, questions or comments are of course welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for playing!

Stephen
Old 07-23-2011, 08:51 AM

Smile Launch

Love this site!! Clueless puzzles are a welcomed change of pace. Challenging yet relaxing! Looking forward to many many evenings with these!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Administrator

Some new features added tonight:

1. Clear board link - just a simple button to clear all letters from the board and start over (if you go down a certain path and discover its wrong, it may be easier to start over then try to retrace your steps backwards).

2. Hint link - available only for non-registered players (guests), this will (a) check all letters on the board and tell you if there is an error and (b) if all your letters are ok, it will give you one number/letter combination to help you on your way. This is NOT available for registered/competitive players, in order to keep the competition fair.

3. Arrow key navigation - as of tonight you should now be able to navigate both the main board and the key using the arrow keys on your keyboard. This may be faster for some people than having to constantly click into specific squares.

I've checked the new features in all major browsers and they seem to be working well, but if you notice any problems (especially with arrow key navigation) please let me know. Cheers!

Stephen
Old 09-26-2011, 07:43 AM

Default Incorrect scoring

Don't know why the high scores says I did not complete one of the puzzles within the last 15 minutes correctly but it is incorrect.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:30 PM

Default Thank you!

I really like it!
Old 03-10-2015, 12:36 PM

Its a great site.
I have just completed my first crossword in a very bad time.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:54 AM

I was having an issue on a Blackberry device but now seems its okay